What are your minimum order quanitities?
Minimum order quantities starts from 360 pieces per design – mixed sized and can be divided to 2 colors.
How long does the process take from design to delivery?
From design to delivery, the whole process usually takes about 10-12 weeks.
Product development lead time: 1-2 weeks after we received the brief – lead time might change depends on the brief.
Sample lead time: 1-2 weeks from the date once the tech packs are approved.
Mass production lead time: 6-8 weeks from the date we received the approved sample, purchase order, and down payment.
Note: There is additional lead time for fabric development and fresh order. Please contact us for more information.
How much does the sample cost?
IDR 150,000 - IDR 200,000
IDR 200,000 - IDR 300,000
IDR 250,000 - IDR 350,000
Do you take CMT order?
Yes, we do take CMT order :)
Lead time for CMT order is 4-6 weeks from the date we received sample approval, PO, down payment, fabrics and all accessories.
Could you develop labels and hangtag?
We could develop main label, size label and hangtag for you.
MOQ is 6000 pieces per design.
Price is varied.
What is your production process?
Below is our production process:
1. We start from brief of the project that our clients provide.
2. From the brief, we will proceed to sampling process.
On this stage, we will develop
proto sample based on your brief.
Proto sample is a sample develops by our team that aims to focus on the fitting. The sample itself will not use the real fabric.
We allow 2 times revision.
3. Once proto sample is approved, we could continue to PO and down payment before we proceed to production.
4. After PO and down payment is received, our team will start preparing the fabrics, accessories and production slot.
Meanwhile, we also will create
PPS (Pre Production Sample) for you reference.
PPS is a final sample that uses real fabrics with fitting that has been approved.
5. Within 6-8 weeks, your order is ready to deliver to your door.